Thread
Print

~WLO Fashion Contest 2012 Winners ANNOUNCED!~

~WLO Fashion Contest 2012 Winners ANNOUNCED!~

And the winners are...

THIRD PLACE
A great outfit! The clothes match with the long boots and the cape and the colors used are quite nice. The pose expresses "power", so all in all the third place winner.

SECOND PLACE
This entry quite surpised me. It doesn't show the face much or the clothes I have to say, but it shows the value of the outfit: the gorgeous black skirt showing the powerful knee and an impressive pose. That gun really matches so nice. An outfit worth of SECOND PLACE.

FIRST PLACE
Amazing! Gorgeous,simple,unique. A perfect "tough Katrina". You chose a good weapon to match this outfit: sharp shape, strong, powerful. The pose creates a nice hair effect. I liked how you matched the hair with the torque The colors are soft, but all combined it creates a tough model worthed FIRST PLACE ! Congratulations.

I hope everyone enjoyed this contest and I will wait you all next year for the next WLO Fashion Show!

Huggs, Alex

Lucky winners of the badge:
Lucky 1
Lucky 2

2012 ENTRIES:   FIRST ROUNDCLICK HERE FOR ENTRIES
                SECOND ROUND CLICK HERE FOR ENTRIES

EVENT
OPENLINE:: 7 August 2012
DEADLINE: 5 September 2012

EVENT SCHEME:
First round- STARTS: 7 AUGUST ENDS: 19 AUGUST  VOTING session- 20-22
Secound round- STARTS: 23 AUGUST ENDS:2 SEPTEMBER  VOTING session-extended 3-5-7

About the contest
     This contest will be held in a quite long period so we can get as many contestants as we can. The purpose is to create an original outfit of your char and a great pose to suit it.
I hope to see originality and that people will enjoy in this event.

Rules
Added some rules so it would answer to all questions!
*Once you entered with one char, you must keep that char in all rounds.
*There will be 2 rounds with specific theme.You are allowed to entry once per round.
*The picture must be taken in the WLO software.Don't crop your image. It must show everything: Name,level,guild,server.
*Cover the white marks ,date, numbers in the left up corner of the picture.
*Take the picture somewhere in a plain,clear place(sand,grass,snow).NOT in your tent. Voucher Doors are allowed as they send you in a new background(not your tent anymore)
*Cheating(like edits and use of DOALA) means disqualified.
*All entries will be pmed to ME so imitating will be avoided.I will make a thread where you will post a proof that you sent your entry(after you send me the entry,I will reply to you with the message OKAY! then you must make a print screen and put it on the thread) You can use: http://www.snapfiles.com/get/mwsnap.html to PrintScreen
*Post proof link: Post PROOF here!
Attention!
Not reading and respecting all the rules means you are disqualified and you will receive a message that your entry is: DENIED!
Please read all the rules and respect them

Judge list
Alezandla
Hotaruchi (Voted for first round)
kierstensuk
o0Scarlet0o
pikachu427

PRIZE

1st PLACE: 30 Karma  + popularity + Fashion Bagde
2nd PLACE: 20 Karma + popularity + Fashion Badge
3rd PLACE: 10 Karma + popularity + Fashion Badge
Fashion badge:
* 2 lucky contestants wil receive Fashion Bagde

For those who don't know the WLO Fashion Contest from 2011, here is the link to it:
WLO FASHION CONTEST 2011

[ Last edited by Alecsisa at 9-8-2012 07:15 ]
Recent Ratings
  • Hotaruchi Karma +30 You did it very well again. 9-11-2012 18:13
  • Hotaruchi Popularity +20 You did it very well again. 9-11-2012 18:13

Alezandla has a word to say...
( I will add later some comments and reviews for some of my favorite outfits and the reason they weren't chosen or didn't passed the first round)

[ Last edited by Alecsisa at 9-7-2012 21:26 ]

Can I judge just like last year?

PM'ed you

Glad to have an opportunity to do this since I missed last years. Good luck!

Kind of glad it isn't another drawing event.

Yayyyy another chance to enter ! This time I shall not fail any of you ! Time to go bother all of my friends endlessly about this event!

/Wow the event ends on my birthday

Oh this sounds like fun... I have one question. I looked at last years and just wanted to make  sure I understand correctly... It has to be all in game items right, no IM gear? I look forward to this event!
BellaBlack, Aralyn, Adalin, Aubree, Alamea, Kalena, Kellan, Kenzi

Huh, sounds fun! But I really don't get "post a proof that you sent your entry"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQr3c5D-vhc

Reply 8# Katlin101's post

Yeah, I kind of have to agree. It confused me as well. Are we supposed to send a link to your personal PM box with our entry or what?
BellaBlack, Aralyn, Adalin, Aubree, Alamea, Kalena, Kellan, Kenzi

Quote:
Original posted by Teyla2010 at 8/7/2012 22:48
Oh this sounds like fun... I have one question. I looked at last years and just wanted to make  sure I understand correctly... It has to be all in game items right, no IM gear? I look forward to th ...
Any items is fine as they belong to you in game.
Quote:
Original posted by Katlin101 at 8/7/2012 23:29
Huh, sounds fun! But I really don't get "post a proof that you sent your entry"
First: I will make a new thread POST PROOF where all contestants will have to post a "proof" that their entry was accepted in the contest.
Second: The proof is a SNAP SHOT of my reply(in the browser) adressed to you saying that your post is ACCEPTED.

If this is not clear, please let me know

Rhyiel: Good to see you !

Thread