Thread
Print

[general chat] robo capsule

robo capsule

some one send me a robot capsule......wats this?

you are pathetic

Reply 2# cholito3's post

dude whats your problem? this is the second time ive seen you write that, if your only doing it to get rank up then its not going to work.

@jareta
good luck i hope you get one

..^.^..

Robot capsule??
i think u can get robot on it.
are you new in here?
try to studies more in wlo..learning how to manufacture,leveling up and many more.
if u have another question try to search first .. after dat try to ask other players..
sometimes they dnt want nob here.
( asking lotz of things and they will say *you can search it on web* )
so i knw u can do it!   
keep it up  jareta and more power

see u around

By opening the robot capsule you get a robot, the big green machiene that you can ride in. It saves you having to manufacture one yourself or go through the whole process to receive the plan to even begin creating one. i find they are useful and you should build a garage before double clicking to open it because you will need a place to store it.
Hope that helped a bit.

Reply 2# cholito3's post

Pathetic lol i didnt knew what was gs bf i thout cape could be baught ... and i bet  i can kick ur ass anytime ^^ so who is pathetic now? :3

Reply 5# saskura666's post

No, Robot Capsule is just a robot that only takes up 1x1 inventory space. You don't need to open it or anything.

robo capsule is not very useful,its juz for show,looks nice just thts the good thing about it it can not stop encounters also,like other vehicles do(car,motor bike etc)

Thread