27 123
Thread
Print

[Earn Money] 100,000 gold bags

100,000 gold bags

Finally a system to stop gold scamming,
IGG has actually out-done themselves, who woulda thought that holding over 10m would stop gold scamming?(sarcasm)
Anyways, i'd like to get into this because i see people complaining about the 100k gold packs?
So bear with me here.. and i don't mean to affend anyone.

Everyone in WLO has been scammed in gold in one way or another, True/False?
True... of course, almost EVERY player in wlo has been gold scammed.
Thats why even some of my closest friends are complaining about the gold packs, and i simply tell them their stupid, because its the smartest thing yet. "But you have to click and click and click and click".
Clicking is better than being scammed.
Try this game, its 10 seconds long, and test your clicks.
I got 82 clicks in 10 seconds. so come on, its not THAT hard.
Mouse clicking Game : http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html

So really simple math here, lets set the scenario.
You have 9999999 gold on you currently, and someone wants to sell you a male fur for 20m.
1 stack of 100k bags  = 5,000,000
so 1 stack x 1 stack = 2 stacks
Simple math right?
Thats like 250-300 clicks. Depending on if you go to carnie or the kelan NPC. Kelan NPC is like 100 clicks,
So next time you want to complain, just put yourself in the shoes of a poor noob still getting gold scammed because he's too lazy to click

P.S: Sorry i didnt wanna go get a pic of the real gold bag, so these treasure chest make due, just added for effect.

[ Last edited by Noofy3319 at 8-31-2011 16:37 ]

Guess no one has noticed but you can sell the gold bags to npc and get the 100k without clicking so much xD
Recent Ratings
  • dianalea4 Popularity +2 great point 8-31-2011 23:25
Scorp ftw~

Quote:
Original posted by Kaji325 at 8-31-2011 16:43
Guess no one has noticed but you can sell the gold bags to npc and get the 100k without clicking so much xD
Beat ya to it, i edited my post just in time.

Reply 3# Noofy3319's post

xD Anyways I do agree with ya. People really shouldn't complain about the clicking since these bags will help cut back on the scamming, just as long as people are smart enough to use them properly that is...
Scorp ftw~

Quote:
Original posted by Noofy3319 at 8-31-2011 02:45 PM

Beat ya to it, i edited my post just in time.
After I told you

The 100k Gold Packs is a gift to us.. one thing that I don't understand is why some people say their prices raises due to it?

wow i'm probably one of the few whos never been scam lol

their prices raises cause the greedy OP go up even more on their IM shit now instead of saddles being 10m or whatever it cost in your server it went up twice or triple that
Not here or there

Saddles are up to 30-35m now.
Isnt our economy AWESOME?!

The bags are just ridiculous in my opinion. the most I have at any given time is about 500k, and because of those bags, crap is now over the 30m? that's just ridiculous. The rich get richer and the poor poorer. What a silly idea.

Plus, to be honest, I don't even get the point of your topic. And everyone has gotten gold scammed? what? That's quite an overstatement, dealing with money is quite easy if you're just a little careful.
Mune - Fire - 198
Tear - Wind - 102 RBed
Shoe - Earth - 198
Bunyan - Water - 197

Reply 10# Mune40's post

I'm going to assume that you don't play Aries.
Pandemonium's Chat Thread

27 123
Thread