18 12
Thread
Print

Saberland Online [Fanfiction]

Saberland Online [Fanfiction]

I love Wonderland Online, but Norn Saber Online too!I'd like to see these games together in one.T have 3 nice games.WLO, NSO, SLO.I want this theard to show you guys what's in my mind, and how we can combine two awesome games.I'm not promoting NSO!

My idea: I can show you some photos of my dreamed game (SLO) with...WLO Characters on NSO Map, or NSO Characters on WLO Map.The clothes are the same on every character.Why am I doing this?Because I don't have that game, and if I do this theard I can have it here.Just say: How can you leave Venus for Lilith, or Lilith for Venus? <3 That's it!You can't.

Here's a pic in my NSO Tent, with WLO Characters <3

But we can inverse it.A WLO Scene with my NSO Character:

Who stoled his Glasses?I do!I did it!I'm evil today.This funny man can be on NSO but on WLO at the same time:

We can start Joan's quest anywhere.I'd like to be here when I'm getting Joan.She is too cute! <3 Like this place <3 !

We can change WLO, we can change NSO, we can dream for both and adding SLO, but there are some things that you can't change on WLO.Like this photograph:

And, to end this, here is me and all my good friends from Taurus, on WLO.To them: Sorry if I missed someone!

That's it!Don't get me wrong, but I love WLO and NSO.You guys know that we can't have SLO (Saberland Online), but we can do pics and post them here.A dream that can't become true.Again: I'm not promoting NSO here!
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

SLO is  too great to be true T.T
join the dark side we have cookies!

Must be nice. I hope IGG would do that though. Heh.

nice pics, XD yes intead too good to be true

Reply 3# babbols's post

That's so cool. Yeah i agree with you, it'd be cool if IGG could do that.

Nice pictures

very creative indeed

I've never seen that bridge.

Never gonna happen >_>

Just need updates and WLO will be awesome

well remmember i read in somewhere at forum

the wlo designers, stop work to wlo to start work at nonsaber, and  chineese and another country wlo stop at 1 or 2 versions more than here, thats mean wlo will stop udaptes soon, ( i think) and i hope dont stop   but i have a idea for IGG, well  wlo will have END (REMMEMBER A EVENT WE NEED END) what about when a player finish wlo defeating the BIGG BOSS  and do another kind quest, can chooise:

1.-STILL AT WLO
2.- Transfer some info to NONSABER ( here just come a char with few lvl ( more than a non noob) and with IM  ITEMS ( like sky sword, furclothes, etc) (whateva non can support). NOTE : if igg make a ENGLISH NONSABER.

IF STILL AT WLO u need do again that quest but more hard every time if wanna go to non saber.

i think this becoz its rigth is so similar char and type of play

what do u think??

18 12
Thread