Thread
Print

[Level up] CUSS BURST GUIDE *COMPLETE*

CUSS BURST GUIDE *COMPLETE*

So I was looking around the forums and I noticed that though there are plenty of bursting guides, but, there are no complete cuss bursting guides. The few that I did find were either hard to understand, incomplete, or inaccurate. So now I take the time out to fully illustrate how to burst using cuss.

First, I'm not going to go into detail about what bursting is. I'm going to assume you pretty much know what bursting is and the potential for massive experience it brings. This is an advanced guide for players who already understand the basic concept of bursting.

For the best experience possible, I recommend your team consist of 3 fires, one of them being a reborn fire wit with cuss spell. The alternative would be to use 2 fires and a different element with cuss spell, but this will obviously reduce experienced gained because this cusser in this set up, usually, isn't an attacker.

Fire reborn set up

Fire Cusser set up

Wind set up

Earth set up (Without GS)

Earth set up (With GS)

Fire set up

Water set up (Without GS)

If your water has GS spell,  Then replace the top priority with shrink instead

Notes to consider:
All attackers speed must be below pet speed. (duh?)
The bursted character must be faster than pet speed.
If your cusser isn't an attacker, have him be the fastest on the team and the bursted character second fastest. Set up for this cusser is Cuss, def, def, Cuss. (If this cusser is also the only water in the team, you can replace the first def with freeze spell for more experience.)

I think that pretty much sums everything up, if there are any questions, suggestions, or any errors found don't be afraid to ask.

[ Last edited by stealmydollar at 4-7-2012 08:39 ]
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
injected with a poison

The water doesn't shrink? I thought it was the first shrink which gave the fires their EXP...

Shrink doesn't stack with Cuss + this cuss burst is meant to level one char and use the fires as a tool. Using that got an earth from 1-174 in 6 days (double). Awesome guide.

However my setting for water would be sleep + freez + shrink + shrink
A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid.

What is this? Super fast bursting guide? o.o

why is it only 3 round bursts? i use 4 round cuss burst, will 3 round gve you more or less then 4 round?
also there are a fair few cuss burst guides out there!

Well  the last atk gets repetitive so is not really that weird and ofc no shrink since it is blocking the cuss
here is my cuss guide as well:http://forum.wl.igg.com/viewthre ... p;extra=#pid1003773

Reply 4# Moglox's post

cuss burst is way faster then haveing a water in becuase with a fire useing cuss you can have 3 attackers + the element you are training
Taurus server:
Flood 16x water wit- 12x rb fred, 181 non rb shasha
Zerg 16x fire killer- 12x rb roca, 181 non rb vic, 181 non rb qlaya
TorChick 14x fire wit- 12x rb niss, 10x rb vic
M1Abrams 14x earth wit- 14x angela, 181 non rb eva
SeaMaiden 13x water wit- 17x non rb angela

@117
Using only 3 rounds because cuss only lasts 3 rounds and there isn't too many moves that can stack before you use cuss. Exp might be less than 4 turn (idk actually I never use 4 turn) but the battles will be shorter, so I guess it would kinda even out.
Here's the exp I get only using 3 turn.
http://forum.wl.igg.com/viewthre ... &extra=page%3D1

@Hoshu
Yeah, that guide was actually the only one I found but before it was edited on 2/11/2010.. When I found it, I noticed it wasn't touched since November so I assumed it was forgotten about. The water's steps were set up wrong and casting fiery attack on yourself doesn't do anything. But 4 turn burst guide is looking good so far

@Joollio
You're right, thanks for pointing that out. It should be shrink. I'll fix that later this afternoon.

[ Last edited by stealmydollar at 2-12-2011 14:02 ]
injected with a poison

this is not better for the earth?
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

@atmo

That set up would probably work too. Better, I don't know... I think they would yield similar exp if not less, because I read somewhere using a seal being in "effect" when the target is killed is what gives the exp.
Source: http://forum.wl.igg.com/viewthre ... uss%2Bburst%2Bguide
FaithCoventry's post a few down.

So assuming this information just doesn't apply to wind, tree wouldn't land if terra is successful in the 1st round and GS won't land because of cuss, thus using those would give less exp. Also I don't normally go out and get GS as a 1st priority.. In all the steps above, getting GS isn't a necessity.
But if it works for you then I don't see a problem with it at all. You can mix and match a lot of skills on all elements, the ones listed above are just the ones I prefer to use and they work for me.
injected with a poison

Thread