20 12
Thread
Print

[other] How to find your screenshots on Windows 7!

How to find your screenshots on Windows 7!

1. Click the start button(Not really sure what it's called o.O but I have a screenie for it)
2. Type in wonderland online at the bottom. (Or just Wo or another shorter version of it..whatever gets "Wonderland Online" to appear)
3. Right click it and and select Open File Location.
4.Click the folder titled "Photo"
5. You see nothing..o.O Was I bluffing/lying about my discovery!?
6. WRONGO! Near the top there should be something called "Compatability files"
7.CLICK IT!
8. OMG Here they are. ~-~

I'd like to thank my my fingers for accidentally pressing "Compatability files" :m
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Be kind for not all of us are sexy. Sexy people don't need to be kind.

"Még soha nem izgattak fel pixelek ennyire," said Emm upon looking at Cat's characters.

how come the photo folder goes there? o.o wasnt it suppose to b in wonderland folder? or does it only happen in windows 7?  i mean, it automatically moved there after u changed to windows 7?

btw, ty so much for posting this thread. my bf ig tried it & it works but theres another prob he found those screenshots only up to January this year & when he tried to make a new screenshot it didnt appear there. Have u found something bout this yet? o.o

[ Last edited by 102dalmatians at 11-7-2010 12:41 ]

Reply 2# 102dalmatians's post

Hmm..not to irritate you but are you sure you're clicking Compatability file? I took a screenshot just now..and it appeared.
At your first question:The computer I'm using currenty is Windows 7 so I wouldn't know if it changed.

"Még soha nem izgattak fel pixelek ennyire," said Emm upon looking at Cat's characters.

Reply 3# Carlisle62's post

yes he did it like what u explained above there. Then few moments later he told me he couldnt find his newest screenshots.

Reply 4# 102dalmatians's post

o.O I'm not 100% sure what it could be then..I'm assuming he scrolled down and didn't click the white ones.

its k he found it out. Apparently the folder has limitation & he already reach the limit  thats y it couldnt hold anymore screenshot. He found it out after try deleting 1 of them & make new 1.
thx for the help anyway

for windows 7 its different you need to go to my computer then click on your hard drive then it shows "Compatibility files" option click on it  then it will only show "program files (x86)" folder click on that then on wonderland folder after that click on photos there are your new screenshots..

thats how it is for me i was angry for months cause i thought something was wrong then i figure it out
Not here or there

Reply 7# poundxcake's post

"It's different for Windows 7" I'm using Windows 7. o.o
@101Dalmations:You're certainly welcome.

i run windows 7 also, but i never had to do any of the above, it all appears normally in the photo folder.

thanks for da guide been looking for pics ages

20 12
Thread