Thread
Print

[suggestion] About the error 17:update the edition

About the error 17:update the edition

Dear players,
     After the maintenance, some players meet the error of 17 when they login the game.
     Because we update the client today, so if u can't update the patch automatism, please download and install the complete patch here.
     http://wl.igg.com/download/download_client.php

If it can't fix the problem, u had better download the new client and install it again.
     And any problem please talk to gm in livesupport,

yep I had that problem and the update from the download page worked fine for me
one thing you forgot to mention is after using that update, you have to go to the file where WLO is stored and use the alogin.exe to log into the game instead of the usual login icon which was on the desktop.

Quote:
Original posted by LadyViolette at 5-27-2008 08:51
yep I had that problem and the update from the download page worked fine for me
one thing you forgot to mention is after using that update, you have to go to the file where WLO is stored and use the  ...
No, after u install the patch, u can click the icon on desktop to enter the game(it need u update for one time).

ok ill try that hope itll work only my internet is so sloww so i need to wait n wait n wait lol

Well, i Downloaded the Patch, But still didnt Work, So the New Client, Do u mean the Main 300+ Mb One?

if you saved it you have to open it.. and go though all the proccesses

Thanks, i downloaded th epatch and now the game works correctly.

i downloaded it but it still doesn't work

How long does it take to update the files? So far I've only been able to update "SERVER.INI" in 10minutes.

get a fast connection dude
Seikawa Yuren

Thread