16 12
Thread
Print

[others] Forging

Forging

Want to know what is the IM forging success rate? Is it static or does it get more difficult when it's a higher forge level?
Leo: Mercury

i think there was something about that in the main site but idk where. i think it all depends on what kind of scroll ur useing lke those archangel scrolls i dont think it gets more difficult so it just depends on which scroll you use

[ Last edited by malicecious at 10-27-2010 01:52 ]

Reply 1# SirStyx's post

If u r saying about forging normal EQ it gets harder when u try to forge to a higher lv
If u r saying about IM wep forging just use strong scroll to forge and is 100% successful

if your talking about using Strong Scrolls on IM eqps, its 100% successful.
if you are talking about forging just normal in game items in the forging system then the first time forging is 100% success after that i think its random, i had my female fur clothes at +9 and took me 100 tries to get it to +10

Yeah I meant for regular items, using the 3 point forge thing. So I guess it's a pretty low % success rate then, I keep failing & failing with it.

Based from about 300+ forge tries:
>+1 = 100%
>+2 = 70~75%
>+3 = 55~60%
>+4 = 40%
>+5 = 25~30%
>+6 = 10%
>+7 = 8%
>+8 = 6%
>+9 = 3%
>+10 and above = 1~2% or lower.

Not solid material, but that's my approximate values I calculated. There's no proper chart for forging success. Maybe there's one at TWWL forums but I'm not sure.

Also, forging past 10 without the IM scrolls = stupid.

Ouch... Not liking those numbers =P

Reply 6# Kizeragi's post

I think its more lucky then that numbers i did my fur clothes +4 with just 2 fail's at all so i guess i was lucky that day

Also archangel scrolls and demon ones always fails with me
RARW!!!

It gets harder and harder to get successes as you go up.(for normal equips w/o strong scroll)
But like a lot of things having good luck can also help.

The thing is good luck not always come to u

16 12
Thread