27 123
Thread
Print

[other] New Guide Index [June 09, 2010]

New Guide Index [June 09, 2010]

FThe older guide by ronieldixon was way outdated, so, with a bit effort, I present the new guide index for you all to enjoy. As with all Guide Indexes, this guide will be outdated after the new version is released, so it is only a working guide index for now. Credits go to...

Alxyz - For creating 95% of the actual index, taking the time to hunt through Experience Discussion
lionheart555 - Tagging and Adding Additional Guides
GFMei - Design
SouljahGyrl18 - Edits and Additional Guides
All Thread Makers whose guides were used, thanks a bunch

Guide Index

» Newbie Guides «

_____________________________________________________________________________________

» Forum Guides «

_____________________________________________________________________________________

» General Game Guides «

» Character Development Guide «

» Quest Guides «

» In Depth Guides «

» Human Pets Guides «

» Human Pet Quests Guides «

• Undeserved Roca quest Arlandau

» Vehicle Guides «

» Miscellaneous Guides «

» Money Making Guides «

» Manufacturing/Compounding Guides «

‡ Other guides compilations ‡

[ Last edited by o0Scarlet0o at 7-31-2013 13:15 ]
  • Recent Ratings
    • Hotaruchi Popularity +50 A lot of great work. 3-1-2012 20:50

Congrats for editing this to look so nice! I hope this compilation will come in handy for all players.
    After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says "W.T.F." ...

Haha I voted for you already!

Good job alxyz
    a 5% grats for Kage as well
    And of course, the design is gorgeous ;)

Added Shasha Death Quest to Guide Index

Reply 1# lionheart555's post

Now this is a guide thats been helpful to me.

Major amount of time has been put into this.

Now that 6.0 is out it needs another update

good work so far everyone

Reply 6# Ltlbit's post

Thanks a lot, yeah I'm working on it. So many guides to look at and to add in. One day when I have time I will try to reoganize the quests by region as well. In the meantime

the cerberus triple headed dog quests are now added.

Tank yuuu!~

Thanks so much I was looking for something like this.

Wow!  One of my guides made it here!   I am so happy!    BTW, thanks for doing this.  It's so nice to have just one place to go to for a list of good guides then to try and find them on your own.  Great idea.  

Maybe those 3 guides are good enough to be added in this list? I hope they are...   

Materials Guide (Post 2.0)
    Build a Space Craft Guide
    Build a Jalor Guide

27 123
    Thread