Thread
Print

[quest help] Polo Island

Polo Island

How do I get from North Island to Polo?

By using 2/3 boat, jalor or any vehicle.

http://wl.igg.com/guide/regions.php

Ok ty, but how do I use more then 1 boat. Never lets me change boats

You can use a boat to an island first, then you can change another boat(Throw away the previous one).

Try use this but the second ways go to polo island.

Universal with 2 boats (difficulty=easy)--->leave from the tip of North Island:

Credit: http://forum.wl.igg.com/viewthre ... &highlight=boat

[ Last edited by TotOLOv3r at 3-17-2010 21:24 ]

TY. Made it to Polo Island and the boat broke at the beach. Put me back on SB.

little trick i was told about the boats... rapid click the water in front of you in the direction you want to go... some reason it makes the boat last longer.. some kinna glitch... but like i said.. rapid click... so be prepared to have aching fingers. or... you can get a teleport scroll... or ask someone to take you, im sure if your nice and not all beggy about it like some ppl... someone will take you

talesps23

How do I get the dragon teeth? already have the other items and so miss it to get the Junior Alchemy.

Quote:
Original posted by kpvoid at 3-18-2010 00:46
little trick i was told about the boats... rapid click the water in front of you in the direction you want to go... some reason it makes the boat last longer.. some kinna glitch..
It's called "lag"

The time it takes for thedata of yourclick to travel to the IGG server, and back to tell it the destination. B y rapidly clicking, you're sending a while bunch of commands. Since they game engine is set up to continue in the direction you were going last click (to thepoint where you clicked at least) until a new direction is given, this effectively makes your boats health last longer.

The game engine isconfused into believing less time has passed on your travel, since it's been given a stream of commands, and trying to catch up
Quote:
Original posted by talesps23 at 8-31-2010 18:35
How do I get the dragon teeth? already have the other items and so miss it to get the Junior Alchemy.
Dragon Teeth are dropped by Raptors, and other Dinosaurs at Oslya. These mobs are around lvl 60ish, so make sure you're high enough lvl to AFK there They are one of the rarer drops there, so make sure you have alot of space for the various meat drops and such, before you get the Dragon teeth. Either that, or look around in Carnie to buy them. They usually sell for around 500g-5k  :/

[ Last edited by ArtenM at 10-10-2011 18:22 ]

Thread