Thread
Print

[Level up] WLO Stat Calculator App

WLO Stat Calculator App

Im still kinda working on it and this is my first app, so some feedback would be
nice to help me make it better
you can download it http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LHU4NV4F
ok i made 3 different versions of it like i said b4 im still kinda new to this so lets see if this helps the people that are having problems opening it
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZRWYJBX3

Edit: Megaupload is no longer in service. Please use this new link provided to access stat calculator
New link: http://ilovewlo.net/files/WLOCalculator/WLOCalculator.exe

[ Last edited by stealmydollar at 7-26-2012 15:49 ]
insanity 143 RB
Fayie 143 RB
Tarsa 147 RB
Ameret 147 RB

Nice app

great thx... beats having to open excel to do this. also i can set it next to the screen i'm logged in with if i want... very nice thx... can't wait to see the next version if there is one

Its great for a first app. Although there is lots to be improved its good.
I hope you will get to work on adding characters, equips and even hp & sp.
Its fairly simple so I doubt you can really get confused with it.
I might use it in the future to plan a character

A side note, its perfectly safe as far as I can see for anyone doubting it. Doesn't need winzip or anything just pops straight up.

[ Last edited by Nahemah at 3-6-2010 23:32 ]

ya i tried to make it simple
and i have never even played with code before i made this so im open to criticism to try and make it better
i am currently working on the eqs that part isnt that easy i tried making a grid type thing  
    head arm body shoes weapon cape
atk
con
matk
mdef
spd

like that but with dias and forging u need like 90 boxes then also to figure out a way to add in the eqs that take off stats just gotta do some more work and research to figure it out im very new at this

thank you for your comments
insanity 143 RB
Fayie 143 RB
Tarsa 147 RB
Ameret 147 RB

Really nice App, go ahead with it Josh.
Useful too, i was looking to know what stats a char might have at a specific lvl and now is pretty easy with this. Thanks.

It's possible to calculate the HP for a determined Element and Level too?

from what i have heard each level up HP gain is determined by the last level's HP i dont know if this is true but if it is there is no way to figure it out
and from what i have tried i cant find a math formula for it
insanity 143 RB
Fayie 143 RB
Tarsa 147 RB
Ameret 147 RB

question

how to get it working it saids application error pls reply

can u give me details of what it says

also as u were saying about adding characters i tried looking into a way to make a database so u can save your characters and come back to view them but after having a chat with a experienced person i learned u need SQL server in order to open that database i have one like that on my computer but i had so much trouble with SQL server i made a simple one to post here

[ Last edited by insane56 at 3-7-2010 03:35 ]
insanity 143 RB
Fayie 143 RB
Tarsa 147 RB
Ameret 147 RB

I couldn't download it It says that a part can't be read and to contact the server administrator If it's possible, could you send it to my email? If so let me know and I will send you a PM with it I would be very interested in seeing your work.

if anyone else is having any problems please let me know and i will try to fix it
insanity 143 RB
Fayie 143 RB
Tarsa 147 RB
Ameret 147 RB

Thread