Thread
Print

[compound] Sulfur?

Sulfur?

Hi guys!
Ok, I need help. I know where and how to get Sulfur, there are not many threads about it, and I thought about the possibility of compounding sulfur, but the fact is that there is no formula... or at least no one has tried to find one.
So I'd like to know (if there is any) how to compound sulfur.
And yes, the other ways to get it is from the collecting spot at 2nd floor of Kelan Cave, from Revival Island, fishing or buying from ppl too BUT I think the compound formula would be great, so if anyone has gotten sulfur by doing this, plz share!

[ Last edited by ossandon at 2-4-2010 09:10 ]

i dun think is compoundable since Sulfur is only one with its base on game. So i dun think there's another material u can compound to get sulfur.

Sulfer cannot be compounded... if u look on wlodb.com the only way to compound sulfur.. is to already have it..
your best bet to get sulfur is to mine it from revival island or the ant cave passing the troll in south island. good luck

Hmm I mostly get Sulfur if failed compound of other rocks.

Reply 4# babbols's post

can u give me a screenie or something...
sulfur is well.. its sufer base.. nothing else is sulfur based... so how can u make sulfer if u dont have a sulfur to begin with...

There is NO way to compound sulfur. It's only obtained by vacuuming it from either Kelan Cave or Revival Isle.

yeah,unfortunately,there is no way to get it by compounding,but itll be great if we can get by that

Thread