17 12
Thread
Print

[pet] Guide to Shasha's Deathquest (WARNING: Spoilers)

Disable Highlight

Guide to Shasha's Deathquest (WARNING: Spoilers)

Katilin's second guide. YAY! (Because Katilin is bored.)

Table of Contents

(Use CTRL + F and highlight the 5 letters inside the parentheses to skip to the designated section)

Introductions(Intrn)
Preparing for Judgement Day (Judgt)
The beginning of the end(Bgend)
Frequently Asked Questions(QandA)
Credits and stuff(Credt)

(Intrn)
Introductions:

"The lands with green wind and... Screw the introduction! I am the Black Rose Baron!" ~Black Rose Baron, Negima!? Episode 17 (No, it's not out in English dubbed version. Yet. At least, at the time when this guide is released)

Seriously, screw the introductions.

I've yet to see a full-fledged guide on Shasha's deathquest, so... Yeah. Okay, moving on. Now. Scroll down and ignore the introduction. Please? Quotes are the all powerful weapons of literature and war. It will help us win World War III and Debate War I. So, yeah.

But, be forewarned that this guide WILL contain spoilers, either through words or by pretty pictures we forumers like to call "screenshots". And, not many people love spoilers, so if you are one of them, please find the "back" button on the top left corner of whatever browser you are using (I'm using Internet Explorer), and press it. If you do not mind the spoilers, then keep scrolling down. Otherwise, screw the introductions; let's move on. LittleAngi's got money

LittleAngi:

This guide will not only contain spoilers, but it will also contain pretty pictures and abuse of emoticons, especially this emoticon: . Oh, and some LittleAngi-bashing as well.

This guide is sponsored by the LittleAngi Corporation, Katilin, WhiteDragons, and Katilin. Oh wait, I said Katilin twice. Oh well. LittleAngi's still got money XD

LittleAngi: I'm poor

Guide to Shasha's DeathQuest

(Judgt)
Preparing for Judgement Day

Requirements:
1. Actually have DONE the quest to GET Shasha (Because you can't do a deathquest or perform an execution if the person designated to die isn't here, now can you? Unless you use someone else, like LittleAngi )

LittleAngi: ......

But, if you need help getting Shasha... this isn't the guide for that. A guide's already written elsewhere. And, since we like to be lazy readers, here's the link, which isn't written by me, by the way.

http://forum.wl.igg.com/viewthre ... mp;highlight=shasha

2. Shasha has to be in your party. Like above, you can't do a deathquest or perform an execution if the person designated to die isn't here. Shasha does not need to be your active pet, however.

3. Shasha's amity must be at least 70. When Shasha joins your party (Rephrase, when ANY pet joins your party at level 1), her (or his, if your pet is male. In this situation, Shasha is, in fact, a girl) amity starts at 60. Shasha is level 1 with 60 amity. So, in order to do this deathquest, unless you have amity items from Item Mall (Which, if you're smart, you'd use a copper amity jelly. If you love wasting money... Uh... >.>) or from riddle papers (Katilin obtained like... 15 love bouquets and 9 love picnic lunches from the papers, giving +6 and +8 amity, respectively >.>), chances are Shasha will be at least level 11 before you start it. This also depends on if you actually take care of Shasha as to not let her die once. Katilin takes care of all her pets, so by level 41 their amity reaches 100. LittleAngi, however, kills her pets. A lot.

4. Access to Mayan Forest. Let's see... get a mighty plane, jalor, aether landing craft, submarine, or take the underground. Whatever you need to do to reach the Mayan Forest.

What is this quest a pre-req for, Katilin?

During the quest, you will obtain an item called "Broken UFO Design". Yep, that means you can use it to build a UFO... if the design isn't broken. How CAN a piece of paper called a "blueprint" be broken, anyways?

Recommendations:
During this battle, the only boss battles are ETs (Yeah, Mayan territory is infested with aliens. I've heard that the Mayans were technologically advanced in their time, which is like... what? 13th Century? So THAT's the reason why they're so technologically advanced. Evil... aliens...)

Anyways, you will battle 3 ETs. And in Katilin's dictionary, ETs stands for Laser-Happy Spammers (No, ET stands for ExtraTerrestial. Ever saw the movie ET? Duh ). And Laser-Happy Spammers use laser guns which deals magic damage and hits multiple times, so a water with water shield is a must to cut damage in half. The 3 ETs are all wind, so unless you have a much better wind to bind them with light strings (Cord Spell) or put them into a coma (Coma Spell), OR a person in your party who happens to be like... what? Level 120+ maybe, chances are they will strike first. And if these three Laser-Happy Spammers all fire lasers on one target, chances are that target will die. If you only have one water on your team, pray that the 3 ETs do NOT target that water. Just like most Laser-Happy Spammers, the laser is the only most devastating attack that they have, unless you consider their slap a threat, which Katilin doesn't. An earth with Terrafication or Tree Bind will make the battle easier by reducing the numbers of laser gunshots an unlucky player will have to dodge. I only went in with Katilin and Achiri, both above 50. The first run through, the Laser-Happy Spammers murdered Achiri and then went after Katilin. The second run through, they didn't fire their laser guns that much. Unless you want to test your luck or be a daredevil like Katilin, it's probably smart to bring at least two waters, at least level 40+. Water shield can be any level, but the higher the level, the longer it lasts. For Katilin, water shield at level 10 lasts 3 or 4 turns.

Reward:
1. Shasha permenantly leaves your party (Wait, this isn't a good thing. )

LittleAngi: It is to me!

2. Aries Constellation (If you want to look at this connect-the-dots ram, check your notepad or look out from the telescope. Better yet, ask NASA to teach you astronomy XD. Aries is shaped like a ram. And no, I don't study astronomy, so ask elsewhere. All I know is that Aries is part of the zodiac, or something >.>)

3. 3 stars. Ninja stars. No, not really. Stars that pretty much let you learn skills, revive pets from previous executions, and buy amity stuff, which is stupid in my opinion. Why? Because Katilin has too much amity stuff from riddle papers   

4. Ability to revive Shasha...

LittleAngi: YAY!

...At the cost of 8 stars

LittleAngi: BOO!

5. Access to the cave (Actually, as soon as you open the stone door, this would be your reward )

6. Ability to declare war against Mayan Rocket Men (Same as the fifth reward. Gasoline and crude oil, anyone? They're free~)

Shasha: Shasha is a little water warrior, just like LittleAngi (I bet they're just as tall as each other too). Shasha was previously chosen to be an offering to some god that Katilin defeated. Shasha joins Katilin previously with nothing. Shasha comes with Water Hit, which deals damage to one target and maxes out at 12, and Freeze, which maxes out at 10. Shasha is better at being a water warrior than LittleAngi, though

LittleAngi: *Eddy Beats Katilin to death*

Katilin:

(Bgend)
The beginning of the end

Okay, once you and your party is prepared, go to Mayan Forest. If you forgot, or if this is your first time at navigation, (Because there shouldn't be any possible way for you to do this quest without fulfilling pre-req #1, which meant GOING to Mayan Forest) look at the map from this link:

http://wl.igg.com/guide/regions.php

From there, if you have met all the requirements, head towards the question mark in the middle of the map. Watch out for snakes and poisonous flowers on the way. If you and/or your party cannot handle these guys, I suggest you not do this quest. Besides, by not doing this quest, you save a life.

Hmm, a puzzle, huh? And it says to find a secret switch... Now, where is the secret switch...?

(Hint: Try looking northeast. The Mayans suck at keeping secrets )

Okay, once you're in, look at this screenshot below. Go towards the next level, and be expected to battle at least one wave of Mayan Rocket Men. They're only level 44 with approximately 450hp. Elin can smash their rocket tank... thing in one hit. LittleAngi bets her Night Wear that Elin can smash it with her gun.

LittleAngi: -.-

Next level's layout. Screenshot below.

This isn't part of the quest, but this area, indicated by the screenshot below, is where you'll collect silvery ore, white silvery, bluestones, and shale. Just a little extra to reward #5. This is also where Katilin fuels her aether craft and submarine

Refer to the minimap on the topright corner of this screenshot below. This is the door you're looking for. Right now it's locked. So, how do you open it? Wander around the cave for five hours, or...

...Refer to this screenshot below. Yup, this is the switch. Pull the switch. Because it's blue, and everyone loves the color blue

Go back towards the stone door. It should be open now, so go in. Open doors are meant to be walked through, right?

Enter towards the next area. Ignore the blue statue. For now, that is...

You will find yourselves in the control room filled with 3 green ETs, as shown in this screenshot below. Click on one of the ETs to be dragged into a battle.

One of the ET's stats is shown from the screenshot above. That ET's stats are the same for all 3 ETs. Refer to the recommendations for the strategy, since... yeah. It's already written there. But, if you are reading this and doing battle now... STOP BEING LAZY!   

Katilin: *copies and pastes recommendation section*

Recommendations: During this battle, the only boss battles are ETs (Yeah, Mayan territory is infested with aliens. I've heard that the Mayans were technologically advanced in their time, which is like... what? 13th Century? So THAT's the reason why they're so technologically advanced. Evil... aliens...

Anyways, you will battle 3 ETs. And in Katilin's dictionary, ETs stands for Laser-Happy Spammers (No, ET stands for ExtraTerrestial. Ever saw the movie ET? Duh ). And Laser-Happy Spammers use laser guns which deals multihit magic damage, so a water with water shield is a must to cut damage in half. The 3 ETs are all wind, so unless you have a much better wind to bind them with Cord Spell or put them into a coma, chances are they will strike first. And if these three Laser-Happy Spammers all fire lasers on one target, chances are that target will die. If you only have one water on your team, pray that the 3 ETs do NOT target that water. Just like most Laser-Happy Spammers, the laser is the only most devastating attack that they have. An earth with Terrafication or Tree Bind will make the battle easier by reducing the numbers of laser gunshots an unlucky player will have to dodge. I only went in with Katilin and Achiri, both above 50. The first run through, the Laser-Happy Spammers murdered Achiri and then went after Katilin. The second run through, they didn't fire their laser guns that much. Unless you want to test your luck or be a daredevil like Katilin, you'd be smart to bring two waters, at least level 40+. Water shield can be any level, but the higher the level, the longer it lasts. For Katilin, water shield at level 10 lasts 3 or 4 turns.

If you have a high level fire character with Hot Fire Attack and maybe Hagendis Hit, then you can at least make sure that character lives and observe the hell damage he deals to these poor Laser-Happy Spammers. Throw in a critical and you can laugh at the Laser-Happy Spammers as they struggle to withstand fire's true nature.

After you defeat them, you will obtain the Broken UFO Design, which is, indeed, broken. And useless. For now. You're not done yet, so leave the control room. Go back towards the other exit.

The stone door should now lock you, your party (If you have one), and Shasha. Go back to the blue statue. This is the part where the blue statue serves a purpose.

Do as Shasha says. Head back to the stone door.

After the cutscene, which includes this nice screenshot above, the door opens. But, didn't you and Shasha promise to meet up with each other here? What's going on?

Go BACK to the blue statue, and talk to Shasha.

After the sad scene, Shasha permanently leaves your party, and leaves behind the rewards for completing this quest.

(QandA)

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Why aren't there any questions for Katilin?

A: Because no one asked one yet. Duh

(Credt)

Credits and stuff

*Katilin: For being the air-headed heroine and writer of this guide
*Achiri: For being the somewhat cold-hearted heroine and Katilin's aide in this guide
*LittleAngi: For making this guide comedic and allowing the use of LittleAngi-bashing, even though you are a real player XD (She's gonna kill me for this /yct05 )
*The LittleAngi Corporation and WhiteDragons: For sponsoring this guide. No, not really XD
*Shasha: The main subject of this guide who met a tragic end
*ET #1, 2, and 3: Three main antagonists who tried to kill and imprison the heroes
*IGG: For being the publisher of Wonderland Online and making this game, and this guide, possible for English speakers. Like Katilin
*You: For reading this guide and maybe become Shasha's next knight in shining armor

Maybe I'll add a small guide to getting the fixed UFO Design, since that quest is very short and deals with only one boss battle. Filled with Laser-Happy Spammers, that is...

If you have any questions or commentary, or constructive criticism, then please post here. If you spam, or flame, you will be the next person to face... the guillotine. And be unpopular, because guillotines make people unpopular.

Thanks for reading~

[ Last edited by Katilin at 2-9-2009 18:13 ]
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings

erm i really kinda got confused while ready this hehe. try making it little more easier
Be the Best or Be the Worse

lol cute
but maybe not so much of the talking in there

Quote:
Original posted by luvriyaz at 2-9-2009 07:36
erm i really kinda got confused while ready this hehe. try making it little more easier
Nah, it's not your fault. I think it's because of the dialogue that I added to make the guide more interesting also made it too confusing. I re-edited the entire guide to delete most of the dialogue and replaced it with normal walkthrough-like words. Hopefully it makes better sense to ya.
Quote:
Original posted by starLilystar at 2-9-2009 08:31
lol cute
but maybe not so much of the talking in there
Dialogue testing... ended up in failure. Okay, I'll edit the entire thing.

Think there's too much screenshots, too?

[ Last edited by Katilin at 2-9-2009 18:12 ]
Recent Ratings

A very detailed and creative guide.but too much chatter,still
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says "W.T.F." ...

Loved the guide!

I liked the talking it made reading the guide more fun / less boring  and it wasn't confusing at all to me. You should make more guides Katilin.

Reply 1# Katilin's post

OMG for once in my life I wasn't lazy...and read it all. I loved the conversation. This guide made my day... (Wonders if he should add he knows the Shasha death quest by heart)
Be kind for not all of us are sexy. Sexy people don't need to be kind.

"Még soha nem izgattak fel pixelek ennyire," said Emm upon looking at Cat's characters.

Nice Guide

Nice guide x3 My Shasha...Well let's not talk about her <.< Her amity...Let's not talk about that either xD
Nice guide !
The bond we share, will never disconnect. It is forever by our side.

i guess that's not a guide.. more like essay about guide (walkthrough). I would rather prefer more short version as real guide.

17 12
Thread