Thread
Print

Character Builds

Character Builds

Good Direct Damage with high skill damage

Fire
Choicing Fire and going for High STR is key as he with have the highest base attack in the game. It will also give him the the STR needed for the warrior line of skills which are based on STR. Only add points to other stats if you as you need them for the Warrior skills. Use gear to raise def and speed. This will give him very high normal damage and even high skill damage when its needed. Hp food is needed at times. Fish give this so fishing and a kitchen is a plus. So is a Ancient Tub.

Tank, High Defence

Earth
You will have to spend points in Str for your skills you can spend points as needed for the skills or skip them and go for the last or 2nd to last skill and save some points for your str and con. Use gear for speed and damage. This will give you a high defence and with your skills high damage. I suggest you get sp food and work on leveling the skills up. Certain fish work for this, so fishing is good. So is a Shower.

Fast with High Skill Damage

Wind
Choicing Wind is key as she gets bonuses to damage with Agl. Note you must use skills to do damage. Sp food is a must, you must rest or recover sp if its low and remember to log out if you run out of sp food when farming. This character build can be very powerful but you must put almost every point into Agl at start and you must level up your skills. In combat you will almost alway act first and this gives you the chance to 1 hit kill your enemies with skills. You must have sp food so fishing is great and you will need a kitchen. Get a Ancient Tub or Shower. Use gear for defence.
SPECIAL: 3 hidden skills, Shadow attack- AGI 85 : After image attack- AGI 103 and STR 50 : Storm attack- AGI 124 and STR 65 (wait until you got the agl to 103 or 124 before adding str if you plan to do so)

Mage High Skill damage
Fire
Vanessa has the highest int in game but thats it. Choising Fire is suggested for multi-hits. Sp food is a must, you must rest or recover sp if its low and remember to log out if you run out of sp food when farming. This character build can be very powerful but you must put almost every point into Int at start and you must level up your skills. You must have sp food so fishing is great and you will need a kitchen. Get a Ancient Tub or Shower. Use your gear for speed. All Spells other then Fire Combo Attack (only ever 1)will hits 2, 3, or 4 targets at Rank 3 and only 1 before Rank 3. Except Blaze Attack which hits 2 at Rank2 and *6* at Rank3, Blaze Attack is a must.
Possible subs for this build is Earth (More Defence less Damage)(Rockall Attack and Rock Blast Attack are Multi-Traget spells at higher ranks)(Hidden: Acrolith Attack- INT 114, WIS 9)

Healer
Water
Cure spells healing amount is based on Int and unlocked with Wis. Sp food is a must, you must rest or recover sp if its low and remember to log out if you run out of sp food when farming. This character build can be very powerful but you must put almost every point into Int at start but then get Cure spell. Also Recovery will be useful. You must have sp food so fishing is great and you will need a kitchen. Get a Ancient Tub or Shower. Use your gear for speed. Water Pole Attack at Rank3 can hit 2 enemies and so can Thunder Attack. (Hidden: Revival- WIS 53, INT 1 - Revive a dead team member, lv1 revival with 10% of MaxHP, lv10 revival with full MaxHP)
Possible subs for this build is Water but getting Revival earily so you can res in a party or for an event and then gaining Int. Note: with healing based on int you will not heal much and be tring to set a goal of Revival Lv10 for a full hp rez.

[ Last edited by mordet2 at 4-19-2008 18:50 ]

Which character ya pick doesn't make too much of a difference compared to other factors such as player skill, gear, and the stat build.

the second stats progress differently for each element

The Primary stats STR INT WIS AGL CON you put point into

The Secondary stats ATK MATK DEF MDEF SPD HP MP go up based on your character lv and primary stats

[ Last edited by feldron at 4-19-2008 23:52 ]

BS
It goes up depending on lv, element, and stats

er...there r some ideas in this thread r really misleading ppl........

ANOTHER BS
Agi does not increase damage.
And you say only raise stats to get skills and use equips to cover up speed and def? Are you kidding?
This guide is fails. Most of it isn't worded right.

[ Last edited by darothmenss at 5-22-2008 20:35 ]

Agi just decides who attacks first.....

[Click Below] ☆彡 ↓ My WLO Youtube was deleted. Find me on my IRL Vlogging Youtube

Sorry but how do I get revival?

Quote:
Original posted by bbgirlcuteuk at 6-19-2008 07:32 PM
Sorry but how do I get revival?
You need to be Water element and have 53 WIS and 1 INT.
{Cancer 3 Server}
Taryn ~ Water Priest
Sophieti ~ Wind Mage

No. I'm Konno and Fire Mage and they said add more to Int. So now how come strong? And why do we need to put Int on Vanessa only? How about Konno?

Thread