Thread
Print

[other] vehicles..where and how to get the designs

vehicles..where and how to get the designs

Boat Design

* Activation Location: Civilian's House of Welling Village
    * Reward: Boat Design
    * Activation Item: Chest
    * Quest process: Enter the civilian’s house and click the chest, the NPC will ask players to answer questions, if players answer correctly, they will obtain a boat design.

Raft Design

* Reward: Raft Design
    * Activation NPC: Tark
    * Quest process: Use 3 Lauans to exchange for the Raft Design with Tark.

Hot-air Balloon Plan

* Activation Location: Holy Village
    * Reward: Hot-air Balloon Design
    * Activation Item: Darkness Spirit
    * Quest process: Talk with the little boy behind the Weaponry in Holy Village and find a hidden path near the big tree to the right. Defeat Darkness Spirit [Earth]
    * Level: 60 HP: 7200 Click the chest to obtain the plan.

Jalor Design

* Activation Location: Cathedral of Holy Village
    * Reward: Jalor Design, Star
    * Activation NPC: Abba
    * Quest process: Enter the Cathedral and then be teleported to the village head’s house. Talk to him and leave. The housekeeper will tell players the whereabouts of the key. Find the key and return to the Cathedral. Enter the second room of Cathedral cellar and rescue the villager after defeating the Guard [Fire] Level: 28, HP: 307 Click Abba in the Cathedral and the second battle will begin. Obtain the Jalor Design after defeating the Guard[Fire] Level:26, HP: 276..

Spacecraft Design

* Reward: Spacecraft Design, 10% EXP Capsule
    * Activation NPC: Huge Image
    * Quest process: This quest falls into two phases.
    * Phase 1: Enter the village leader’s house, accept the Battle in the Crater of the Volcano and get [10% EXP Capsule and Statue key]. Fire Dragon[Fire] Level: 60 HP:30000, Wind Dragon[Water and Wind] Level: 30 HP:10000
    * Phase 2: Find the Huge Image at the bottom left of Revival Isle, then enter the statue and touch the button inside the left bottom, the battle will begin.

8 Moai Level:90 HP:1000. After winning, click the word on the war and fight the Big Moai. Having defeated Big Moai, open the chest. Moai Level: 90[Wind, Fire, Water and Earth] HP:1000, Huge Moai Level 135: HP: 22000.

Mighty Plane Design

* Activation Location: Oslya
    * Reward: Mighty Plane Design, Spar
    * Activation NPC: Wright
    * Quest process: Go to the second cave on the left of Oslya and reach the peak. Watch the plane crash and give the Propeller and Wing to Wright.

Steam Ship Design

* Activation Location: Entrance to South Pole
    * Reward: Steam Ship Design
    * Activation NPC: Captain
    * Quest process: Get to the entrance of the South Pole and there is a teleportation spot in the upper left. Enter it and talk with the Captain, then the battle will begin. After winning, give the Steam Engine and Large Assembly Tools to the Captain.

Besides these above, there are still more vehicle designs...still searchin

Wow, it's detailed. Thanks alot.

But, uh... Are you realllllllllllllllllllllllllllly sure the fire, water, and wind dragon's levels are 60, 30, and 30, respectively? I've heard these dragons can do 2k+ damage, and I realllllllllllllllllllllllllly don't think anything of that level can do even 1/4 of that damage, or at least I haven't seen any. Or was it a typo?

Reply 1# x21824's post, Reply 2# Katilin's post

You forgot the reward "forgotten scroll" on steam ship design.
he prolly meant 130/160

Reply 3# Isunomi's post

Ya, I hope so. Well, so much for the reckless dive into my funeral

Reply 2# Katilin's post

am sure bout these infos 90%...lol.............................some of my frends made those vehicles

Kat, I don't think it realy does 2k+ damage. >.> Most of the peoples at level 70+ don't even have 1.5k+ HP, so it would be one of the hardest qwests. ._.
Don't be proud to be strong.

Correction

Yeah he left off 100 levels.

I went in there expecting a cake walk and instead got a severe pounding. It's a good thing I waited until now or I never would have survived that fight, and twice!   

Also, I think it should read the Village Leader's house in Revival or Mayan Long-Eared Tribe, not Welling.

I've included pictures of one of the minions and Boss with their levels showing. The water dragon had the same stats as the wind dragon, but the HP that was cited is correct for the boss.

Here's a shot of one of the minions:

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/LasennaArynden/?action=view&current=CraterMinion.png

And here's a shot of the boss:

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/LasennaArynden/?action=view&current=CraterBoss.png

As for 2k damage, I think it's possible if you have low mdef or def. I didn't get hit that hard but then I was in full mdef gear, and even though pets were low lvl none of them were overkilled. There were both physical and magical attacks though.

[ Last edited by Lasenna at 12-30-2008 06:46 ]
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

hey heres somthing not in welling village for the spacecraft, btw pig boat is in the temple in koyota, in the top right room, u move picture, and u gotta kill huge ammounts of people, this is hardest quest tho so gl..

Reply 1# x21824's post

Some extra ones are pigboat, commonly referred to as Submarine, and the Aether Landing Craft for getting to space. there is also a gun design in maya . Happy searching.

Quote:
Original posted by lionheart555 at 2-20-2009 16:48
Some extra ones are pigboat, commonly referred to as Submarine, and the Aether Landing Craft for getting to space. there is also a gun design in maya . Happy searching.
there is no such thing as a gun design..the uncle guy gives u a gun not design, good try tho

13 12
Thread