Thread
Print

[quest help] Gs guide

Gs guide

Hey guys I know there are a lot of guides out there for gs, but I want to make one thats so detailed that no would have questions. (im open to all feedback please tell me anything I missed) First off you want to have 5 stars and no required level. Go to holy village but right before you do look on your map, you'll see a waterfall. Go inside of it and go to the big area on the map. Talk to the statue. Now go to Korea, Go to the hotel save your spawn and go the building right next to it by the vendor. Go inside talk to the people. They'll tell you, you need to go get a globe. So go to the outside of Korea and look on you map look for the waterfall(not possible to miss) then go inside make sure you have a team i suggest 100+. Go inside once again go to the biggest area on the map. Talk to the globe youll be attacked, kill him Make SURREEEE YOU GRAB THE GLOBEEEE!!!!! Now go back talk to the people. Now i also suggest a very strong team for this part. Try to have a earth to use terrifacation it really helps the fires. Go on the yellow writing on the floor and youll be teleported. Go to the left solve the puzzle, open the door. Go to the statue Dracula will appear and turn into bats. KIll the bats pay 5 stars for gs. And vola! Water gs=shrink Earth gs=Blockage Fire gs=Hotfire And wind= im NOt sure but it turns you invisibel!!!!!!! Thanks for looking. I appreciate all feedback and sorry for the grammar issues. I hoped this helped you out. GL

A lot of guides about this and..
Pictures do help..
Our mistakes makes us who we are. Stay hungry, stay foolish.
                                         PinoyPride

Reply 2# NoFear115's post

well sorry but to me i cant find a good detailed one so i decided to make one myself in case some one else felt the same.

Thread