Thread
Print

[Game Issue] Pegasus

Pegasus

Okay.

I have two friends. One is trying to buy a Holy Pegasus received from the 7 Colored Egg from the other.

The problem is the amity. When trying to purchase it, it says the amity is zero, even though the Pegasus had 60 amity. One was level 21, the other 27. We were told to try and raise the amity. Even at 70, it is still 0.

I've heard all around that it's due to the level difference between players, or between pets, but it doesn't make sense as this friend was able to purchase level 90 horses without any trouble.

I've seen players sell this pet before, where the amity was fine, so I'm guessing it's not the fact that it's "event only" or whatever.

Does anyone have any idea why this isn't working? Or how it can be fixed?

[ Last edited by Xeik at 9-5-2010 20:03 ]

I tried giving my lv 10 alt a 60-amity cow. It shows up as 11.
I tried giving my lv 30 alt the same cow. It shows up as 32

or maybe it was a pig. Don't remember.
Maybe the player level is too low?

[ Last edited by TwilightHikari at 9-5-2010 22:45 ]

But again, my friend received a level 90 horse and was alright, from a level 90 something player. :/

The Pegasus is level 11, by the way.

If it is the level, any idea on what level they should be maybe? Should they be the same level?

It is based on pets original lvl not actual lvl. For example a wind wolf is caught at 73, it doesn't matter if it is lvl 1 or 199 from that point forward for trading it is based off 73. IM pets also have original lvls, for a unicorn it's 100, Pegasus might be around this area or higher.

The way the negative amity works is as follows.

-10 every trade.
- X , X being the difference between the player and the pets original lvl.

Example.

Unicorn Lvl 100 original

Lvl 51 player buys from someone, it starts at 60 amity, -10 per trade leaves 50, the difference between the players lvl and the unicorn is 49 leaving 1 amity so the trade can be done. Anyone lower lvl than this CANNOT purchase or be traded this pet.

Also it does not matter if amity is above 60, it could be 61 or 100 it will make absolutely no difference because for trading and selling all amity above 60 defaults to 60.

Example.

Unicorn Lvl 100 original

Lvl 51 player buys from someone, it starts at 100 amity but defaults to 60, -10 per trade leaves 50, the difference between the players lvl and the unicorn is 49 leaving 1 amity so the trade can be done. Anyone lower lvl than this CANNOT purchase or be traded this pet.

[ Last edited by Jinlei at 9-5-2010 20:33 ]
"Born with a king's heart,
but fate fooled me and changed my cards"
~Mordred's Song~

first dont ever trade pets sell them u loose less amity  second if the pets base lvl is too high u need to sell to  only a high lvl player  for example a shark lvl 1  its base lvl is 151 u cant trade/sell it to any player under 100 or amity is 0 so it wont let u sell/buy  but a cow lvl 1 base lvl is 85 and that can b traded to almost any lvl  so your friend needs to lvl up or have a alt buy it

Reply 5# lizardrock's post

Sell/Trade shouldn't make a difference, the times it shows less in trade relog and it is same as sell. I believe that is a glitch like the one where you try to trade pets and only one persons trade screen opens.
"Born with a king's heart,
but fate fooled me and changed my cards"
~Mordred's Song~

Thank you, Jinlei! I understand now. ^^ And anyone lizardrock, thank you for your input too. :3

Thread