Thread
Print

best character *_*

best character *_*

Hi
  i try to found the best character in each element so my question is to easy. who is the best character of each element (fire, water, earth, wind)? i know is difficult because is a lot of people who are playing but we will try!!

No character is the best character for any element.
The starting points don't matter since we can scroll them. (Hm.... I think that the characters that have con/wis as starting points will get a little more con/wis than other characters. My Konno has +50 more SP than my Vanessa even if they have same wis and I added their wis in the same way, since they leveled at aprox same time. But it's a little difference, it doesn't matter much.)
Then, the starting skill doesn't matter either since it can be used just with the noob clothes and those clothes are used just for RB training. And the noob skills aren't the most powerfull skills either, so it doesn't matter. You won't use them in quests.
Those "Suggested Attributes/Elements" that IGG gives are just suggestions for noobs. I tested it, and Daniel is as good water as Jessica. No damn difference.
But still I pick my alt characters after their start points so I'll have to use less scrolls on them, and in case I get them wrong to have maybe 3 more scrolls than if I would need to scroll all start points. (Example, I use Vanessa as a fire killer. x.x I need to scroll all her +3 int start points.)

Reply 2# RoseOfTheFlame's post

Are you sure you didn't wear any MaxSP equips on your Konno or you didn't bring her to hotsprings?

I really have no idea, but if it was who is the awesomest person then that would totally be me.

the best char is the cuttest

All char are best depens on how you make them and how you like them

I am the best character

Reply 7# FaithCoventry's post

looool

not when panda is around

Thread