Thread
Print

[Game Issue] How Do i make a guild?

How Do i make a guild?

How Do i make a guild?

You need to be level 20+ and you need 10k gold. You need to take the gold up to the third floor of the capitol in Welling and talk to the woman standing there.

Isn't there also a rule that you need a certain amount of people in your guild in a certain amount of time? Not sure though. If I come across it, I'll post the link with the info here.

edit to add:
Ah, yes, found it here. To be exact:
Quote:
1. Member Limitation→ You should recruit at least 15 players who have reached level 10+ within1week after founding the guild, otherwise the guild will be dismissed.
And another thing:
Quote:
2. Online Limitation: If the number of your online members hasn't reached 3 within 15 days, your guild will be dismissed.
edit 2nd time to add:
posting at the same time

[ Last edited by Chocolatery at 10-2-2008 12:10 ]
~Have fun~
Quericind
~Leo Server~

You need 15 members and I believe 3 of them have to be active constantly. Inactive guilds are deleted every Tuesday on maintenance.

Also, you cannot create a guild if the server is over populated with guilds.

its nice to have a guild but you must have 10k , 15 members with a level10+

u can also have 4 other vice leaders and set the guild members authority

k

Im trying to make a guild but it keeps saing guild is full does that mean someone has that name?

Reply 7# FireAmy's post

It means that the max limit of guilds allowed on that server have been reached. You need to wait for someone else to disband before you can make one. Usually people wait for maintenances on Tuesdays, those are days when inactive guilds and guilds that do not meet requirements are disbanded.
[Click Below] ☆彡 ↓ My WLO Youtube was deleted. Find me on my IRL Vlogging Youtube

Well making the guild is one thing, but keeping it "alive" is a whole other thing xD lol the guild leader n vices needs to be active and pretty high lvled if you wanna have an active guild. <--the very reason why my guild is failing
I have you to be with~ to understand how hearts connect~ <3

Thread