Thread
Print

[Game Issue] about roca father's death quest

about roca father's death quest

erm..i have a serious problem here
i have saved my roca in jail but i still unable to activate this quest..
i have done many quests..
what else i missed to activate thos quest??

did  you go  aslo do the unbelivers quest too

I believe you have to do the quest where you bring Niss to the second floor of the inn. Then she is bound and prepared to be burned at the stake but you rescue her.

After this, go to the troll cave and the death quest of Roca's father should be activated.

ty,u are right
i need to do the niss quest frist to activate it
by the way,what reward suppose i get from the quest??
or we need this quest to activate another quest which will help us to get La Pims item on top of maka cave??

em... the quest about Niss,is it just let Niss sleep in the hotel's bed? Or need to do something after I put Niss in the hotel?

After you left her in the hotel go into Welling leader house and then go out back.The drama will start and you have to fight some guards.Finish the battle talk to the welling leader and return to hotel to take Niss

roca father death

i am lvl35 n my roca still lvl 1 so i wan 2 do quest related 2 her then do la tim quest ani way the suggestion worked thks

Just goto the 2nd floor of Wellington village (south of Kelan) Inn (hotel) with Niss in your party and it'll start automaticly
Goto my profile to read my WLO story

Quote:
Original posted by silencecomes at 12-6-2010 16:45
Just goto the 2nd floor of Wellington village (south of Kelan) Inn (hotel) with Niss in your party and it'll start automaticly
Exactly, After the scene at the fire pit, and the battle, The chief will let you rest at the hotel, click on Niss and be on your way to the subway cave ( where the troll is ) Roca wll say she wants to go talk to her father, head towards Kelan Village.
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Can life be simple? Or does it go down in the flamesof destruction, war.

Thread