30 123
Thread
Print

[others] Fire Stone Bead, the last fire mage skill.

lol anyway i just realized that Fire Stone Bead + Hot Fire Attack (Fire Goddess Spell) = PWNAGE!

Click me or die~ <3

nliz when you lvl up more you're gonna have more hp And I wont be able to 1 hit you.You can hit through my goddess anyways.So you will be stronger Off-topic sorry lol

[ Last edited by TorqueDevil at 9-29-2008 20:36 ]

im still not sure it work in "T" shape even the explosion dosent look like it will hit 3on the same line i really think it work like that:

4 2
3 1  
O O
O O

but i think if the "2" is missing it wont attack the 3 and the 4,it seem like a detonation,when you do it on cirrus you only hit once at the time,even if they are place in position 1 and 4...well it only my point of view i guess il check in next pk if it work like that

nope, its definitely T shaped
here's the proof ^^
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Click me or die~ <3

Reply 24# nliz's post

you were with burz?! And Cera o.o what were you doing?

shhh u're ruining my hard work on the cencors
we're helping someone on getting steamship desgin ^^

Click me or die~ <3

LOL mia how did you know it was me.......... or one of me, anyways nliez, i think the pic with that chicken is way funnier, lol

@whoever it was=P i'm too lazy to page back, i can vouch for the T formation damage, nliez came with us especially to try out that attack

EDIT:
OMG, LOL, i'm glad you erased that convo......i'm going to have to be careful what i say around you from now on nliez, i never know when your taking screen shots!!

[ Last edited by burzel at 10-11-2008 13:38 ]

xD i took screenshots all the time, got tons of screenshots in wlo pic's folder lol

Click me or die~ <3

Lol.

nliez is tat ur favourite skill?btw how u become so fast?ur speed more than level 100

He has Diamonded eqs and Secret Hacking Gear Just kidding , he has 200+ speed making it difficult to beat him if you got low wis and HP ... Believe me I know ... Been there , done that

30 123
Thread