11 12
Thread
Print

How Do You Get Elin's Bazooka and Plasma Gun?

How Do You Get Elin's Bazooka and Plasma Gun?

Can Someone pls tell me how 2 get elins bazooka and plasma gun? pls... /f57 /f57 /f57 /f57

I was told that the bazooka you would get on Oslya.  You need to go in one of the caves there and fight past a bunch of dinosaurs.

4th cave on Oslya. Beat up lv 60+ Stegosaurusmobs.(4 are displayed at once, will spawn more as you defeat them)

Then talk to the doc. Have Elin be lv 40 to get her chip after beating up aliens ranging around lv 100.

Note; You need to be level 30 to get her plasma gun.

[ Last edited by Trashknight at 6-5-2008 05:16 ]
*Ponder, ponder*

Can Elin be higher than lvl 40 and can I be higher than lvl 30 and still get the Plasma Gun, or must I be those lvls exactly?

If I remember correctly both limits are Lv. 30 [You and Elin]

And yes, you can be above the required level to do the quest.
Is gone until Capricorn comes out.

Reply 5# shadwblitz's post

As long as the character (you, I, someone else) is level 30+, you can do her gun quest. People have gotten her gun and their elins were level 1. But for Elin's chip both you and Elin need to be at least lvl 40 for the ets to show up.
12x Earth; 9x Fire; 5x Water; 2x Seller/Seed Collector.

u get it in oslya but the missions to get those guns is really hard
Server: Aries
Lv50 wind
&
Lv52 fire

You can get elin's gun simply by going to osyla(dino island) its just left of north island.
When you go in make sure you dont meet any drowcrusherr(they're lv 90!) and they can destroy your weapons!!!After you land in oslya, go to the last or can say the 4th cave of oslya, when you go in go to the right and i think you will see a stair, go up and then you will saw lavas, kept going up and then you will saw a whole bunch of stegos!!!!REMEMBER YOU NEED TO BE LV30+, BUT YOUR ELIN CAN BE ANY LV. ALSOREMEMBER THOSE STEGO ARE REALLY HARD!!!!!!!!!THEY ARE LV 70 AND CAN KILL YOU IF YOU DID NOT DEFENCE AND HAVE A LOW CON/HP. tO REACH THE PROFESSERS LAB TO GET THE GUN, YOU WILL HAVE TO WIN THE 1ST,2ND,3RD, AND THE 4TH ROUND TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! EACH ROUND HAS 4 STEGOS BUT WHEN A STEGO DIED, IT WILL REVIVE AGAIN BUT WITH A DIFFERNT ATTRIBUTE(THEY WILL REVIVE 4 TIMES). SO IN TOTOAL YOU WILL HAVE TO BEAT 16 STEGOS IN A ROUND!!!!. THERES 4 ROUNDS SO 16 X 4 =64!! SO TO GET ELIN'S GUN AND REACH THE LAB YOU WILL HAVE TO BEAT 64 STEGOS!!!!!!!dONT FORGET YOU WILL HAVE TO BRING A WATER SUPPORTER THAT KNOWS RECOVERY AND REVIVE SKILLS!!!!!! BRING ABOUT 50+ NEWBIES.
Hint - elin's gun will broke if you use lots and lots of time, when it broke its gonna be unlucky for people that are lazy because they dont want to come back here to oslya everytime the gun brokes, so just simply store the gun, and then talk to the doctor and he will give you another one so just kept storeing the gun!!!!

11 12
Thread